Salary: $23.00 - $30.00 per hour
Estimated Benefits Value: $12,000 - $20,000+ per year
Dryco is a property restoration company located in Duluth, MN. We started in 2009, and have been steadily growing ever since: With a state-of-the-art shop, highly skilled crews, a large vehicle fleet, and top-of-the-line equipment, Dryco is both the largest and most trusted restoration company in the entire Northland.
We are a full-service restoration company, which means we provide mitigation services such as water damage restoration, fire/smoke/soot restoration, mold remediation, and more, as well as performing the reconstruction after the fact. This position, which is for our mitigation department, will be centered around responding to emergency and non-emergency property damage situations and facilitating the recovery of homes, businesses, and belongings.
If you enjoy making a difference by helping others, working in a high-performance team environment, and going to work for a place that focuses on long-term employment, we’d love to meet you.
About the Position:
Dryco Restoration Services is looking for a Restoration Foreman, experienced in leading production crews. This position is fully attainable for those with limited Restoration experience, as well as industry veterans. We are looking for a candidate who is motivated by solving problems, making a difference in people’s lives, and working in a position that involves variety.
- Guide and inspire the team members working on your crew
- Communicate with customers and estimators regarding job scope, schedule, and new developments
- Determine appropriate measures for damage mitigation during water, mold, fire, and biohazard projects
- Monitor damage, including moisture readings, visual inspections, and invasive investigations
- Record and upload job documentation physically and electronically
- Maintain and improve work vehicle through regular cleaning and layout customization
- Perform labor duties associated with Restoration, including: Extraction, Demolition, Debris Removal, Cleaning, Content Manipulation, Containment Set-up, etc.
- Encourage high performance on all jobs by upholding customer satisfaction and profitability
- Develop knowledge of industry standards and best practices through continued training, both in-person and online
- Must be a person who enjoys helping people during a time of need
- Demonstrate strong character and work history
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude and a good work ethic
- Willing to do hands-on, physically demanding work (ability to lift 75 lbs)
- Must be willing to work 40+ hours per week
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Foreman/Project management experience is required, Restoration experience is preferred
- 7 Paid holidays
- PTO accrual, with more each year of employment
- Referral programs and bonuses
- 401k with match
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Provided work uniforms and tools
- General and industry-specific training, education, and development; corresponding to increased pay.
- After hours & Weekend double-time pay.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday - Friday
- Referral programs and bonuses
Willingness to travel:
- In person, on job sites
License/Certifications:Driver's License required
Looking to work with Dryco as a subcontractor?
Fill out our form today to find out how you can work with our team!